Re: [Idr] WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-10.txt (6/4 to 6/18)(.

Alexander Azimov <a.e.azimov@gmail.com> Tue, 16 June 2020 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4/KOe5ph7F1pF5DOn5ev73ObnstvybUujoDg1paWTFo=; b=JkR01iNcX6C+AbfdfYsyUhqEJ1Wg8LT07dXX6EhzSbVQz6jBFMw7QnohRydqtLBKkM ljaeC7HTpa5VcZYzfSeQd0Jl5Ydslt9irjob+IkfvDySGnCV6hSWsZN++68nm/Hofoey nTDqD3VWE0VEDueyNw9S5UAxvl1t/TMeGZMFmB6EVj4gc3jIPI9uGDYmWO6bjTqh9B7a S+ZbqLErSVDSxEgG3iPtoh9VQl/C6peiv0QZcYBdnCqpYHUDLLXlMGTFjSa2CTOG25Lt ieSKVo68B7HItzMPmdoBh4vssB74B9+SUWXbOhftVYqBKs+xSI4obDX+evQRcSgGOZdT XcbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4/KOe5ph7F1pF5DOn5ev73ObnstvybUujoDg1paWTFo=; b=Rc8JZmMzDQ6LMN7+z44c0aR1ndI8Lw4moKhK1rBt8JVNUotcIQA9/c1ASJy7bGvCz9 Hfrgh5FTQXwb9X2c/eq+H8A367ulNNwJahcaxBU6DXG74dtzTORMCCIoN4lnrYJ0EsY3 eLn+Wzrc8ogCBzfhChKbzxeu7NEcc0vYv4taVQFqF2b77y7KfEdFqIBSS9xG30gnxu76 pMMdZQfQmEk1UQIKsCWc+QlSncGmC/E7hRTQ6JJgI6wdPWilRCc4q4CMZ1tnjFDD5msU F7++mJhA3G+bnfZjg3bO0VI5O63MR/U9aFHxo+Kc5cf/2YWGyOUT1ohZhA6yi9k9zZBm n6vA==