Re: [Idr] Bug in RFC 7911 (add-paths) and tie-breaking

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 25 June 2021 09:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1624612909; bh=zqNYc99LUEr4Su7gEhFv15jx2ITX+iwtphyBBxDJK6Y=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=P5cI9QgS4pg0bphU9sFJk4xtmT9pQuWKZlmNk6s5LpdrfJgPBQMryTsSaISYDfU9o t62OY+YzuI+bKJPgy6MlKhg+PewWuBxmtS0dT2ad1fHoApIUNnvpij8jtqjMH+b/YL yUD/06Wi+vMmqg/AeydddTLoMteXKpEhlw1DexIRChP0vf3TP17uso644B0yhaNfId x/Aojoh51PChhhcLJkcqDe5LCrU3tT/NSdqxygvU56/DcLtBR5nyy2vB92QQpnJ5j3 WQa93Wp8OpHA3wxVQW9HuuuPnjvM5MV9ypLQqZ1rZv1ZNyMpzM1HV8Wy7GiWQpEvuu hpx5aivU3H49Q==