[Idr] FW: AD Review: draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 29 September 2015 15:18 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: idr@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:18:13 -0400
Subject: [Idr] FW: AD Review: draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution

Alia:

Thank you for running the IETF LC in parallel.  I was also surprised that the authors took so long to clean up all the responses.  Hannes was actively cleaning up the errors until the end of August, but due to vacation/leaving Juniper has not responded.

Adrian Farrel has agreed today to pick up the token for the authors and complete the edits on this draft.  Alvaro had a few extra comments on the draft which need to be completed.   Adrian is copied on this message so that his resulting draft will also pick up these comments.

Sue Hares