Re: [Idr] WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-10.txt (6/4 to 6/18)(.

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 12 June 2020 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kFzwimaSicA/oYiTsS2Y9FuX/wdpBU2l/nQWJWZxqt0=; b=tlXXFGD3/u3iJPu/udT+VT44u1LnAENubQYPCfJ1yVwzlrq7jp9IRB9q5C7bX0xIPe S5StxfKlQvqZzLXF5aXzdQ1Q6aSmzVR063hHKxhVeXqyT3qtrsT5pugk2t7Pn4COG0mR n701rO/AftQmhSGA22l0PYKMKAEtygEY+L0lpGIUPIv9uilup/6t4BxI9fdLYJFLJCVH V1rGD9WfgEOPyM8u1OsUgb3ypXxyDTSts8uyjgk/d3E548LUbqCJxJZ9U56otr2Jr8Ww fVrUPobprTpoeQjK26wMTcSU8xEYy0qIpcRq1EcpDXurxiZKYB4LmA5T3ivFikMQy2EH vtkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kFzwimaSicA/oYiTsS2Y9FuX/wdpBU2l/nQWJWZxqt0=; b=qmypQ7OaoEq6Dw/sSWnV5VNbUwXXlhyW685yxaKdEP+UWSUZOWpF87d4tiQ/2d6auh yV2CaEet4+dMa4RMjFO41Cc4mWzlxJ5oMvKwV+hUJGBC4pCA+BZGeUvqvYRr7yYv9jO8 UA0Gy8HpaPrylECSKjAKW/CI1D8HlwOLQmoG05Z9XhYbC4g+hdJgMl/jIKXMaHVTyCNb 3vmqw/OR692hY4O01xYSmeRAisN0/F1Jrs+RWIfk7yGiW4TepLuEQc3X5OF2QHWHRc7y 4lDloCOQp9rX0vCuDdf6ex2ue4hIb5VQgd4UkAg37J3eZGdhiFj94TGAb9AblHINhYU7 16GQ==