[Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Tue, 19 May 2015 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22619; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432072664; x=1433282264; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=4yJbaTl3I8VKcake03G3rOZvPeTtZSVDoREw6jbzFcw=; b=NlVJKx8i7uyCXCV5J8UYhLtYwShcz1+/ljRJRz4exoEcl7Ea+cEjCCXm 67ZfTG349NOOuUCuESyypn/6gEm3ISJxDKQe4TS5Hs1MSDSzpbmKgG8yx mvqygO+VKVDVJtAxVM+OF/Q+0Zmfrg95b1llQDc/U21/EDwqHCv2/7JKM s=;