Re: [Idr] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 15 January 2021 10:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1610704797; bh=Zxc5PhlRTZV8lbesjC8bydqnF80YO7WZ5GytQsp4f3c=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=jSeAWVjq7lwjbcVon2P4omOEStRRD2JpKiyRkGS0kn+DF0rh2S+umxJaNDEuIPUhJ wBZ7lWsCOh6F+KiAzH2lI8Yh/26D+XTvQbI6kbDGmfIDZANcgyD3CZ3um/S/zmaRta ylVg4/7A64Hz+kVOuWoMJmYukTFKi7C/HjgU1cHo+sAXcvEAKP9461oEwl4pO7q95D hBMYklf9rWlofJ3kJsW7ZRIjKdeqwqxC4evYkGxTenaxxUL1uwDD9DeJby94Hz8YG9 v0oDCU2hDtNITNgXZSiEX8fg9SPgZw4Qrk0IMzf9a+njwKw9il7SLSv8tnEF1GzsI4 jupk4YjBt2Wmw==