Re: [Idr] draft-litkowski-idr-flowspec-interfaceset => NLRI vs EXTCT

"Hyojeong Kim (hyojekim)" <hyojekim@cisco.com> Thu, 26 March 2015 23:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=40635; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427411071; x=1428620671; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=BntCj+DakN4hcsnTT4MDbBb1fx7hpw4kmMZ1E+s/lvE=; b=BTxvYBYcadBIajSVP1u/gE/b4fBPMayy58Y+Rtt+5B5NLtL+wsElBVqT 8ayBXStf7vqBuQxF+35So1gguA4CTwphCHV7tMJHswY6VVyGx62C7QLdF q0i3tV/GOmAHubWdQzyJqem5t+nhkB8xRZfVrc+jgfshRZ0kimdfGkY0c M=;