Re: [Idr] WG Last Call on Proposed IANA procedures for BGP Well-known communities

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Wed, 13 August 2008 04:36 UTC

From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:36:31 -0500
To: Yakov Rekhter <yakov@juniper.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3857; t=1218602196; x=1219466196; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Idr]=20WG=20Last=20Call=20on=20Propose d=20IANA=20procedures=20for=20BGP=20Well-known=20communities |Sender:=20 |To:=20Yakov=20Rekhter=20<yakov@juniper.net>; bh=e8S2EXjvnjhy95eKnDSQfygJTgV8nfi9xoHXrbNmlwI=; b=kQPYmrTvGuyrRX22lYigNPVpgctf+GUrAo8fA1vZwaNtOyZYh0iuLmSTAj OSsD+ZHi0tqiVj14+t8ef10zBWocvz26I1nqnYGyJRi7DbTM/3tlUE1hu1Db N8LtIfIPJ7;