Re: [Idr] Post-Last Call Shepherd Comments for draft-ietf-idr-error-handling (was Re: Last Call Expired: <draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-18.txt>)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 12 March 2015 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wDwErzk2Bu5ysN5FYVdvSfb1n94p+wBuX5IQB6bQLIk=; b=CLzBy/eKpGdumtj/WZ95Md+W0jEb7DH5krRemg+z9C4CK1YYJcD2t4MYHS1crFjC7f 5E6KF4Ae2DOOKQohqVKH/doWewoDPtRaul/CMjzWzWGBEGfENqjYkuDuafmaEy/4fxYU yaYyhEbcEg35Kmj4trl4sR4RLK558WwBc0V9U9ucmtTK3DJYGfhvvp0FO59bla6evVLK 0nAbxqKH4BA7BTQaitLtTTHWpOPQAyoNl0AwiSXvLLOqErGlGbCMzI9b4rvo/GRsbFNN q0QPE/q6FuXCk0SHbe0sdw9kjN1NwBYkFXbwe5JlNrOKbngVsbHMsCiUJMQ+mGE2kyL3 rPUw==