Subject: [Idr] Complete status for IDR for IETF 109

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:50:19 -0500

Greetings: 

The status as of 11/20/2020 (Asia time).  

Please send me email if you requested adoption at IETF 109.  I want to make
sure I have all requests in the minutes.  

Cheerily, Sue 

-------

RFC editor queue

1) draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-27 - 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-19  

3) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16 

Past IETF LC 

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-20

    Status: Awaiting AD go ahead

    Next step:  IESG Review 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

2)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis/>
draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-08

    Status: Post IESG review, Awaiting AD follow-up

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/>
draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-19

    Status: Post IESG review, AD follow-up, on upper layer 

    Shepherd: John Scudder

IESG Publication request done

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-12

     Status: AD's queue (134 days) 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-01

   Status: AD's Review done, WG response needed 

   Shepherd:  Jie Dong 

   Issue:  Discussion at IETF 109 on intent

3) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21

  Status: AD's queue, 7 days   

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param/>
draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09

   Status: AD queue, 7 days  

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

 4)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/>
draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-12

     Status: IESG publication requested, AD's queue (0 days) 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Awaiting Shepherd's report 

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-13

    Status: Shepherd's in progress, 

    ETA for shepherd:  11/21/2020

    Note: Editorial changes on security section 

        and Enforcement/error handling pending 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  2) draft-ietf-rs-bfd-09.txt

     Status report: Shepherd Verifying implementations 

     ETA: 11/21/2020 (response on implementation check)    

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3) BGP-LS group (will be forwarded as group) 

  a) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-04

  b)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-03

  c)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-03

d)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-04'

  Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  Status:  Initial Shepherd Report

  ETA:  12/7/2020 

  Next steps:  All author groups should recheck 

              Implementation reports as WG LC appears to 

              have consensus.  

   Note: Additional reviewers with BGP-LS experience 

            are needed to review the documents.   

Past WG LC awaiting implementations  

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn

    WG LC: 6/24 to 7/8/2020 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

WG adopted: (11/1 to 11/16) 

1.  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-idr-bgp-ls-path-mtu/>
draft-zhu-idr-bgp-ls-path-mtu-04

   (will be renamed draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-link-mtu-00.txt) 

   Status:  IDR will adopt if WG adoption successful, but 

                If LSR adopts may transfer to LSR 

               For single draft in LSR for IGP and BGP.

    Next step:  11/15 announcement of adoption status 

2.  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit/>
draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-ifit-04

    Shepherd: Susan Hares

   Status:  Adoption in process, some support

    Next step:  11/15 announcement of adoption status 

Adoption request pending: 

1)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/>
draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05

    Dates: (11/16- 11/30) 

    Status: Some interest, but more needed to adopt 

    Shepherd: Susan hares 

Early Allocation completed: 

1)  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-04#section-5

    1045 (suggested) - Flex Algorithm Exclude SRLG TLV

Early Allocations requested: 

1)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-classful-transport-pl
anes

Status: Needs investigation by shepherd 

Shepherd:  TBD, assigning 

2) Request from Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang [email-masked] 

Status: Need the latest draft reference for IANA allocation 

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Reason for Delay:  Evaluation of draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps. 

Will Jeffrey please contact me offline.