Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-09.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 01 October 2019 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DVUh6t8auvytWrxUp9JX7J2okZcGgycmbrlRkuMpfmE=; b=gbYp6Cq5SXKTLV9oehlul5XPq3FePZjkHaa4fdJ7z/4yD9DqF5dmgEAZTlgSvsRIE8 Bcr8UlFFJ6aUnLb60fIoyAFnqR+cvCyXreA2qlsHnSJWd9Zfow7FWd+1czkDdQMUXjjS NzSI6x7LdMjiN01Se2VDUQ5u8I9v+nS053zm37crznsE+3RIjzZi2yT8UkxQT71fb/Hs d5ysH1VwLMoOIOz3YiHbFHWYtZUjPWPOhHlH1TvB52IGfW1OoaA5p2lkCQpvIcmsgBxg uvU33Zs0f6X0WPm6r1vfhrszXVc+NCs+f/ejZ2yuGLAqE6fZABNAV4K9PoMUlejIT0At kcSQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DVUh6t8auvytWrxUp9JX7J2okZcGgycmbrlRkuMpfmE=; b=ayfNkJAhoh08W/D0PhB4KwGZ2SStu8JgLdVFQuopU6mtbrDcyiQUTi+hD1dKxigVUP t5zlP8CZ86IJvKi6fKtyPad4WIFtCl2VEXv+Fa6csD6GN1FtUyi/xPRpiWTyC3tit2+f 6NJNbwFqUVsMmrdLO9BWha3fQmhmU9K2dcfVfdcyhaukd1shXh8FONC04SPI/9me71ee 69ffV5IPRl4yRMcGLwJj73h95S7HHVDpIlRCqsNnDrkYMzfxdl6JLOkruSUtIMFU/VXL r796IExLAwt/WQeQIOwH+CSj8I45DwJX1xlXKtzme8C0h8tdFvm5Lu3VSdxTzeJvim4Y SDKw==
References: <154650798507.29744.11843661823190688795@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAOj+MMGPmUs4fAzDEwhq4z47r=TK78Kk-6Tp+KMHS0K4O=VdGg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEHwwPNL4cmXH-TMhL3xnT3LGiP-hWov-YCf=h4B-+N7QQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFQbY3WY9jYSLVXMUvOVMGzOCd1LsFKJupPM0W_3oFJDQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEG4=0ew=ZzjaxT9ignbKeA3CgLBwhLp2mteQLfaBLh7VQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGwpUhspjxNiUiqoMnrpVnyyFTwGLTdPzpJNpzjL-vURA@mail.gmail.com>