Re: [Idr] Review of draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-07

Donatas Abraitis <donatas.abraitis@hostinger.com> Fri, 28 August 2020 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hostinger.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zk68KKSDcfwijzDj/jhUmEMXjFcQsgdTNzZb8IYppMM=; b=PBRmA2uJIB+AfQbSWyA4oLtuNissYzxtrVwxnUjGFaC7kDzos38cEL+XtrnqSifTOW c2wVYojZdO45BuEeTTiRTACk6P9jI975q/M2Ha3VgN7REeuOCy1J19Lv7LL94Iy76TRS LtsfksMiImQhQS2c0BlHHN9cfRthPZeQXzW/TKVR75F6neSD7k7UyvAQRkKwZMUVCFS7 zDR3vtTFZYutOju87yBC+2sUfFw0qlkRYCIq3QgCL111CsywRsMHb1fJTCrU6pBJcXF2 XbMqbeRE+2H6lfgaV65EjNorrM5rWiBwlKJICZnAgtlQfMqXjJ6IxJEIsu1elNzJ/69n VrMw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zk68KKSDcfwijzDj/jhUmEMXjFcQsgdTNzZb8IYppMM=; b=aeiEDl2FLA1k7n41gtEF2Wz9NDvCvHGxMOUStwhABubACoW2r2rMieFqQ3jClmHMe0 QppJIFAWdeIw1Xo4SYuWo27HAn6q92FDZiMouuuKn6vfU2VWSLgtuss0+I+BSmzj0Zy1 RQh5wn7pmsa45Pe12wo3lR9BBy9ufjV1dHH43J3dE/TT/or8UcR0XefcJMXwr5BB4f0V sGmBW98ysN/vV5TPXDGg4nSJTd8I9+1u9idmMMVy8vCw0d2DJCycL9g6jJzS1EK0eJjg pmTAKMKu+vKKbdaToKRoih1F9/7e+2vVhd2kA0tJpuCd2DcI7L4VdBk6I1nKvJHSEAVt TcMg==