Re: [Idr] Shepherd's review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 05 October 2018 14:59 UTC

From: "Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Robert Raszuk'" <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: "'Les Ginsberg \(ginsberg\)'" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, <idr@ietf.org>, <draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 10:59:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [Idr] Shepherd's review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp

Robert:

I agree that

“So IMO we should not put any obstacles into draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp and allow it to progress”.

I also agree we should consider the problem at large.

Part of the progression, is to ask the question of the security directorate before we go to actual AD and IESG review. Then the shepherd, authors, and security directorate have been considered it.   Hopefully, this early consideration will allow the security ADs quickly review prior to publication.

Susan Hares