Re: [Idr] [Responses for the comments during the IETF108] New Version Notification for draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-01.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 12 August 2020 06:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A6BKP2htOBP5hHW4fSlr9TiqmS1geAIYv2/2u3eALnA=; b=nwiBRfF6Ob5MuLCoaVhj8UQ6vzKRQ5Fg7vhSAoSZsjUZi+jqT+1X513hiKf3DFgXsE TclIhEv+38VPgBgb5//327rPEA9eCHeu3Jg1r5Y1VfIaoSVu3QrKIZcl4cjeVRFSydGa 8f+BDvOFrhH1oo8DddQ+jczEVGUFByEoQHRjgQ1OZdjVhNRYQakIPB8btGt4dLJva3pO kp7USEAeazl26qq34Ff+yQSAwfigllMek3QlzP1vHx4+y1gqwM+N7fuNmMSJgGdo49Qa RZKoouHgFBk+dsT4kkTxnRniwa64/5pn0K3sQ8fgvDCRk73vqEMs7oYIP2lRRadbGp7X jEAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A6BKP2htOBP5hHW4fSlr9TiqmS1geAIYv2/2u3eALnA=; b=gdiquUzqR1X+v3wA4ycLbNzRcliVRMSpZFYbtnqqx1VpShW+koDyp2AMWIzR3HZPTe ccJcvJv1A1i9yvFa7QIpMDNwGwcazmN2owazvz+LOfpdVUz8dmK5eDpjuYap+jxAVcv4 tXbPgvv21f2sAkezNngc4/fWEizBEZigSgP0ZEoKuK/m+HclZFGjtKls5Famk2EgjaHD XW5OsRZNVrxwmUQHkea8itt5dHT5AVAgWi6cbu3sCrNOjRyJLC61zcIrLtgf8ERkp7Gs 58dbvTkODgwnACodAzNT6dWAzie3yQ9X+6KMtOF1qF7OYZ6FMXEw+FuZoYuK/l3Pt6Km ZVVQ==
References: <CABNhwV0upBRPwMmjV86ZOb1HObtugY5TQ5AdTt=tzv6mS=EzJg@mail.gmail.com> <2FFFEB16-DAAC-4E8A-AD24-7880A091F46E@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV0C9tmPre4KeRe+p5F2Wokjdb46M5UnC0LjRxwXue6ccw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MME=-sC30LSEi9sdMZAwN-iWi-ATR7oT0n_4KeG5-o98ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <00ae01d66c58$de4da280$9ae8e780$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMH47cvi4YZCrgb_tDt6ttaL7M9_TS6fdFAX6GvFxs6LGA@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR05MB3388C9D4EC80F129F67D6934C7490@DM5PR05MB3388.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0x2Nscniw0=pdUBinWmstv8MyyqKVy9evKnSNG2zeL6Q@mail.gmail.com> <67ef32c7d3aa43419382f9398ce1dc69@att.com> <CABNhwV2iTr6P7OwDYk5oLVfrA7Zt-j3WtHSdLF4T6gHoZJ3V1g@mail.gmail.com> <009201d66eb9$cad23ff0$6076bfd0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEufX1fjFk_R19=t2P7+49oJtYQH2rVB95U70KqxLwgqg@mail.gmail.com> <003701d66ef7$6d79bac0$486d3040$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV1m-nZScygo11m7AG6P45X6r42TY28X4yv6wr_Cc-ruqw@mail.gmail.com> <00a501d67049$c455f720$4d01e560$@tsinghua.org.cn>