Re: [Idr] Review of draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-07

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 August 2020 18:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Tg1avPCwh+je38nRNiyUIKb0zpOqFwlh9SmE603WYSU=; b=Rsk7W/JsrAgaSifEhFLR7DzBtXLkAgcJuZk+HAMf7KUVFY+gFAdkgNQTbXQBboxNps Vj8FscWuQ+67iEnqKr3vMH2/0nc1o0FNamI/TKHGgq741CKXMThdA28hScSSFMuZM8dM xy6Wk6W9KLKhpHiveNvccot23e7gJ7Lk86WUq5kM3SzVpZ9wKieafVEq5DZdJxocsGmh AVuhsFsWLV+bvApn+Fw+GL9+McuimxEuLmfYpCfEhBtlsIA2OAp3p6JFM/mmQJM3LMEp 64pGTlhfpAe6HSEchXZaY04wPcc4kevq2NXSaq4//8m9lg9qjKhOXapkFF2s9JVfzmEv baPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Tg1avPCwh+je38nRNiyUIKb0zpOqFwlh9SmE603WYSU=; b=jka+0U2TPIJegpxe1TuDgKucBuD+UH1tgKTI9SyLevOl3e/beW4vRFOVxVe7Sjqt28 7z34HpOHprukIRBxH8xupOQXhA6wMCnJHo6pqvz2N2YCAso/ftsVHQhWmDKznUahLoq7 VmV+AGxsUsjeALHFNnEEUJA1KuTY9dJ/tIBXI+k2oDj2RINpnGUNNXlzNjZzpmpsGgua KHM6CjKIXMa1EbRAzkAXLlSoyJVkyr1mlAhbjRJsw1ShwopWHGuta27xFLVgOwVxjkSL c+91fM2dPE5f18zww7dQdtGuXwj50ybPU85RWOSHYuiDUtBWq4Rzt4dygzxY77f2RIAC Hq1Q==