Re: [Idr] Call for IETF110 IDR agenda items

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Mon, 22 February 2021 05:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:48:18 -0500
From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
To: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
Cc: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>, "idr-chairs@ietf.org" <idr-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Idr] Call for IETF110 IDR agenda items

Jie,

If time permits in the agenda, I'd like up to ten minutes to discuss
draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits as an individual submission:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits-00

Abstract:
  BGP Flowspec (RFC 5575) provides the ability to filter traffic using
  various matching components.  The NLRI format currently defined does
  not permit incremental deployment of new BGP Flowspec components.
  This draft defines a new BGP Capability to permit incremental
  deployment of such new Flowspec component types.

-- Jeff