[Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 18 February 2021 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iXp16i/6RF4XFcQWxDsE5Ezff+10vHvXLP5qMbsiuCI=; b=fmsc2PiBt4DM62OGVjp+82ydBDsQFjGXsy9rShhMYGNpVZsH9XMzMkMLWyCluNPexr npvAQ6QQMIO69D5IkJfXk2qn2HUt0euaaQqn3+HHEln+39iXqVE0SmjtvzbZrqlpW5mX 9flUM85R5v406onBChJtyCZG74/hsebajDb8hC8uAYWjpn6FcU9IOTEHMD7/LQm55G4C 5j3KbSZvFl0xMa7BxrhctZGpvcE1oR8cfWr5Y+HUgZAm2286JlYMPDtQ5abZAHjkThyS Pa6rVJMGgIY9RFLY/XtM7PQM9UH/EX3YlmOWU4eXDY+Y/KGxaxvmc9IRioF3QXMuaaSx sOng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iXp16i/6RF4XFcQWxDsE5Ezff+10vHvXLP5qMbsiuCI=; b=YKzLAVGg2fsD9sf4XHMznLW4Z1i7ywkdd5iC84d49RP4on43jYH3hbvFFoRFNJ6OEw 7eZ2O0XzZNzeUL1iZUPFxq/76JVd8YNdJI31/s6YW9gkvLUhFDnBonbftCAX2XwsrNs+ 0IhAUVmEwBIRXhHoq/ROhMBvb671dOCb9Y2J1z5Ne5Atuyt33eL6MT/LW6G5bY4//JnX luD19hEK/IyREktWXPh6Ckg9lLPoJ8rgjrFg3jh2P4FA4I76Hh6XI6fy1vSoRjXsP8NC XWFoCux/i5ACTBupEPe1fn5oMb6S4xiqAXp+73Ht00oD5hEZdfxz51a+oupwzsDXxxmF BvKQ==