[Idr] AD statement on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 03 October 2012 12:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8422; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1349265734; x=1350475334; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=jJwartBzELIQh5YbLUSGFh+8WZLOrBcex398it0sl8Q=; b=O+ImDoufpdCY72e+7caIyePqipJ+YzSrj1yIW1wZv0YZbW/HGjOYFJQY KTUBodV+qNRzWf2vrJmVyEBhqml/vhs4W0ZteV9lEGClbe7Slmb4uzOJX ZhPbbhInG9A/ijKINOom0JdtCVZGpFQ8K9ENtD46eS9Uo0z+1MgUVPiTC s=;