Re: [Idr] Do you mind that draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt has IPR? [6/9/2019 to 6/16/2019]

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 08 July 2019 16:42 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Jeff Tantsura' <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>, idr@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 12:42:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [Idr] Do you mind that draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt has IPR? [6/9/2019 to 6/16/2019]

WG:

This is to formally call for the WG to consider that the draft-ietf-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt has 1 IPR Statement (see comments below).  I started this discussion on June 9th, but I did not bring it to a good conclusion.

As far as I can tell, there is no IDR objection to WG LC draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt.   Please comment by 7/12/2019 if you object to the WG LC.  The shepherd is waiting for -06.txt of this document with additional error handling in order to begin WG LC.   Hopefully, that draft will appear today.

Cheerily, Susan Hares