Re: [Idr] Choice of Large vs. Extended Community for Route Leaks Solution

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Wed, 31 March 2021 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TpyQtr6pRIOV6nnSYWWs9SQQE+ahpiwKcH6YvYK+AVM=; b=L6aSO6Ff2ZlwcU27vg1nycokIAr1waF8C/+VP3/KdG87ZyRNVDaD+QdsfDMBN3pEk+ eAf81lw6kLHTIKBOPa7+eA6qN2vlTzHh9v6iptnB61NOfsH+RVFbHwatk5HJvQm1E54l cdIjW+hDhm44oiLWJ/PhVMwNrlUTqlaRh35WEEmd2KT9B/YPN9KceA2/3SIQjotdvZCm qzjWaLu+EqwPKrGnpFPc+QrlVEGtZjM+tiSpqP1w+rN8odoff4LtIY6dJuaMqgGbnsCL Ubg0JGf93LcizGqS2b3FyKxhW8A7+OJFzAP5ZdLtJsxMpfS6Dfsk9t0fTJn8gG1k6GvP VeKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TpyQtr6pRIOV6nnSYWWs9SQQE+ahpiwKcH6YvYK+AVM=; b=Nbxo645R1iFYEUOMiwDno8oeCfbWet/7P5iOOc04ksvw9lGxi3ZhdxrMSWdyKJO+FA KHsd+XGbBi6Zo5jUMyvTSUCPEy6fAz/VmMhgkoG73nu94gw/cUI7/0LtZD0Fo3bcA9ut mt9iFk7au0A8atU3VVO1GY9FSJ0oYzkyDbj9savXL/KDsWrZRUE7OyTXJbauUWYjfXGn gsJcLpgmGJkF34y2m2Oh/P3FSrGJfGp3dqeq48zE6dEXvk/8zKm5pGvuPfXzqN0iLxj3 FOEskHlL3843arCEOzorYYVr/hkj0SqKf6noM7T995y0PbwnjhFdppQlAoFycUoxuzA2 tuGg==