Re: [Idr] Adrian Farrel's Abstain on draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03: (with COMMENT)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Fri, 20 February 2015 15:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7132; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1424446473; x=1425656073; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=5N4scyN1yRUWSDQr4qrEKIuE0eyM2nuK69Hz0e+3THk=; b=ZxFL+29viT8hiDv1rIPhQzO7RFnhkbk/YKG8kEyOSLJfJEEFASeDKqfZ upSl9o6GwwmDo5hICj/cSThgsTOZgO6cZFQPIOC5GxWIAC5GtbLgwdL98 a+HMnr9UWxCnOsB9VECXWL+YRqy8i2pRHt4FfDTLAS+QfyoFFXg7BAucZ A=;