Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-01.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 08 July 2019 12:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/pFxd8ts+ExcPjm3Hr+yh3+rHrnOoq2ApIIRK6YGnH8=; b=YDOhyrvcprs71TAOcdhgNkOmjv5mOxn2Ugi52xP0NWdr5IqtYJ2EjQMi8zeII2LlhG pwXKoiTdk4Jqkl0eDx2+Y4F9WytPmKOrWgWqIXmE3qqKAmj/OoKjlJpy0xQPNB26Qw2d LoWeOt0ZuPOy77MZ5d8ZoRolvHuBtTj2ph5hVOU4RIQzf0d4dUpjeR2rnnaHkUKZC2pU feYAqi5oLld3aHVIpx8sHFO8Tqf68fEqAbflX+Yi642hjYJ8lFdBgpSNQ0etTigH+2MQ 0iQ7zrDWPL3BwqzHanb+lM17tEJ01CHu28faWEOqbDZ8hPKgLYvLHM1R2X4Pulv5TGU5 xxlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/pFxd8ts+ExcPjm3Hr+yh3+rHrnOoq2ApIIRK6YGnH8=; b=Zyce5vzgzVbbKlckYxpEXd+OXgS5+V7FLpxBuVV8TWgOWmJP4WvWHd1FOrXzM4cLk+ WEGUGwRdNpSovc1cLkaTaOQ2QYojrkdrF15rnNZEqknkGLoA6GqyrtH4ZzJl4I4MQd4Y 80rYkADbWDQ8RValXchFoYtGsXBHdWFMxT96hlvclw6wAJ3XtAJZTJEtJeFTL1joppbv TNlwo1UWN9cz1er5+RCwkoekOw7+K2QAaODkM0Ezu4VcSPCoIGsW0IlEUc9gSy+Zxe2S UhUXwt1STFTSqFDElA136Q8wzKThll0BhvA3UKVs7B+nufbfPajkQKeOVvTGxyzzXl0m Oimw==