[Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-17

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 04 August 2020 20:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7gL2u2M/ORdm12keJhpMfr19A8x4Xg0ZFoqZ5A828R8=; b=Gu4XRQImctE9tW1+OXsy8dKc/KXGcdP7a6yf502vBPUINEN0Jmi1OpaJ5UEr4SVBeY hwwbnoo6KL5SZyMST4gKgIYsc7TS5VrdFZWeU2bWIQWAfq13/j4i13Usd0B52VjN3Jsn QP7k/r2dhMrh/1bqRDGmYac1L5UsTZfE3Igp1OUB3egAU6Dh5ZyQJVdT10N2AZNmo+kG ksacwDvLVXY8pENlLqk87/hRYKfEwH7mjqcQl4/PyBacX06dMGL03JRqeCr+tKRqp7QG ZUwERCEtuQeNpsMSGGFh5NzZxlV6eDJzji3Q5kzyzNghb9ELb/onhlIdFCZHdF2Y9Scc 4M8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7gL2u2M/ORdm12keJhpMfr19A8x4Xg0ZFoqZ5A828R8=; b=YorNX14xHPSJscTD3bYwx1ONvPhvxR5IU72sW4c7GCA2/wb1dZ9wsG0AsY2OwREH2S tipN4q7QS1+cktxlioW7xqSi6yb5oeeKz5r3SPJro7WrZ53CTMPg86bvhEeZHlYbEc0H zD3MuI1WqfqyrzMkHMe5xImmZ3PwovS9N8mcovUu6ZG9M3pHLXslrLSTqSN033F5DZ/X 6nsWenIHNy8I6CjKkWX4l3arRKUJfn9L+yIKtDfXFv2iCuZi9W7qQ6InfgwWgurQMBxD T5lGlT/M1PNu1wxSkrPQkLrr7sO9yCl0JJII8GvcVYpzk2CGXk0ZIREnQRxHpfyI55iC SKqg==