Re: [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-raszuk-wide-bgp-communities-05.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 09 March 2015 21:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=n0DLaYO4+BH3MdbS18qq38AkH+uQAHEA+XaxCv/roGw=; b=Cvip7JkKp+UVbJPJFoovUDUSo4I5VO2hdxlRpbih4YybuhC+3OYKVQXtV/OFOh4Gdy 5uD1xFgkGVggnsrIdzHTRZ7QLZ7n0VhzFgMSdLAOqr+PCiS8hu+8rINTu27GMF4PCB15 mUG5cYVOuD7ETVt4abVGvLlctyCcjpSIlsixcnwclBam4U2n81EDmPhZjEY1TuZ+S0xY LrUFIEqTN1k9yurmmAOBTlzUC4iUPPRZUzWn+MCOBn9ysITnHAG0LDMMGCUBN8ElMVDD 6mPAaLefpQHf7OFzJ497luP2+SQaTb5fHErAf7rwFo3ZCve1r9Vou75RrRIZMG7LNaD9 jPUA==