Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-large-community-09

Ignas Bagdonas <ibagdona.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 02 December 2016 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=9Dq+o0S0YYg7/nbZyd4lun20R99tHIIJ7a/5uFEwsLs=; b=GUFLBk/wqEOjpc3WOpm8wJfUEecCsphNJoXY7QKIvWmLA9hZTf/g8AzRPcVmLm4h3g dV/VrlYFJnurX6rW55/vN78z3AFFMuW2wiNTrL5zB4YDRCgKrUbsRmiNtWi/UpVtsGBw k7Nb3koyjS9IQ7UwtFtyOgHqQ7a40MwNBcIeQy3cQw8OJmr+a3r+P60803owBTiq+wjQ v1W90/8Ed/Kikfp0jng6NuM3BHHvd6pOlIrynYAH2cygLxQ+Yt5C4tnKRJfUVjFOCMQ9 gLQvTmRIsF+hP29DUzqcovEwFsgeSVutQMscXurg6LKVJBA1r7XtQ/H5beqXF6IybBbV Fh7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=9Dq+o0S0YYg7/nbZyd4lun20R99tHIIJ7a/5uFEwsLs=; b=Yh74nickXadI3aVmfhOBMdFA0oNtveA/Ud/QpQmrdXSVTKaiUCsCBEh6o5wUdFgowW GnbJ/NQnskiKkZQWeFpIlNmZ36Fvg/dC2wvFQAjjxENKI/Fy3Kibvf/TTZS5sI8M6cYe 9dN2ZGYukshvW+77lBtbRocXDORJMp8n9v36wdpojiyw+iYTjPusL9IC3PGFAyQSOdok zdRfTxR9KYTBD6/Y7WNU5bX7qW5vigBpQeemeXClr3x3DQzO+Gnroix4Ajsr7oteh65Q T0pXilLuM9GIFNrFp863/ODnUbp4OO09vUufUdrMJBZ2OfHiGm1s1o5HXX0l6JB5d1BY vKhQ==