Re: [Idr] IDR Charter discussion

Jared Mauch <jared@puck.nether.net> Tue, 23 July 2019 19:32 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:32:07 -0400
From: Jared Mauch <jared@puck.nether.net>
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
Cc: "'Neil J. McRae'" <neil@domino.org>, 'Job Snijders' <job@ntt.net>, jared@puck.nether.net, idr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Idr] IDR Charter discussion

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 10:33:05AM -0400, Susan Hares wrote:
> Neil:
>
> On 1 + 2:  NM/OPS groups such as GROW have more expertise to decide requirements regarding E-BGP maximum prefixes and appropriate actions. IDR will be glad to review proposed requirements, appropriate action and any proposals on BGP changes.

	I have partial XML for something doing this but think as it's a protcol extension it will end up in IDR vs GROW.  I'll try to finish getting the text done and send it to both lists.  If you want a private copy to help make sense of it - ping me off-list.

	think route-refresh type message that provides info on-demand.

	- jared