Re: [Idr] IETF-95 agenda topics

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Sun, 20 March 2016 18:18 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'John G.Scudder'" <jgs@juniper.net>, "'idr@ietf. org'" <idr@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 14:18:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [Idr] IETF-95 agenda topics

The agenda for IDR for IETF-95 has be uploaded.  Please let John and I know
(by responding to this email) if you asked for a presentation slot, and we
did not include you in the agenda.

Updates to existing drafts = 3 minutes
New drafts = 10 max (gladly take less).

A few update slots and 2+ presentation slots are still open.

Sue and John