Re: [Idr] New Version Notification for draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-03.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 01 September 2020 03:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f9UFJQ8bcMGyaL4OcEiz/nJZnVFH5WYdILa/GsZQgYI=; b=Kq5g5iD781beOCk10aFiYc84qZDZTiP2R2Kx38k2+jJRQd6Q/y/Q+oE8jgi3+ENXzZ tZtKcc2yJPA+5cdayUU+miSBW7AOK1pUjcPByR8LmuoWX+BVjtq769H6DS6gzDRtpHNC i8i5KJnj0nktsLfF5egMZ2OPytkDKvHv6lWPuAoOpdbRtM7AOYTsDS91H0xtpx+TcUJw 20MDJmAuCYpUeKhgKIZJUevCmPsTczR474ZnO0vyjlynhwVUDi03eQ4BGnoWoYlw28xd gdxGYREVSLQkKJf3JYx6qEhRu/jV7jrcuDq8nSGVRLjTZvU58QKn4Vp/Xe0D+jseoO6j VURw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f9UFJQ8bcMGyaL4OcEiz/nJZnVFH5WYdILa/GsZQgYI=; b=RzDjjhgx33S1nJDG6TukY1k7DXDSl/8smP1Ty5o+TVTLvauJfRsIjzPOxD1SUyNZh4 67JwKgZ+VPvHAm8Jyoo0MbUrG1t3jbaKoh1wCuOrkISUqAgu0C2g8SLp180DCwrI3Son CzaWjqBFEUc8AXPRktX0+lvwzLhwIa03U8mIKvSm+VzGgAM+/MXwXtCFYkxZoWpgCvCp /dYRO6yQsKrY87vs7xesOx8To2WoEz9tBOHvYGicSOzf57zD7ocdsjXP/X513DEvt+PQ zrGF4KY+0IfnPWocW9VC+do/SQZaFXwkJPPwpchICFKz/deeUklUbDL+r+p/SE61vQ49 NbYQ==