Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-08

"Shitanshu Shah (svshah)" <svshah@cisco.com> Sat, 25 June 2016 21:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=127965; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1466891564; x=1468101164; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=i6NjaIPR1DMRTd1UywtUIWVdj8ldpRltO3a7BVBu8Fs=; b=SFUQwYrD2VW8Xoj7bU+0+egt4lNMq5NHXxxdntHmcxIlvc0VcWslts54 ftF6gmL6LrzKrVyT0TX0cs9bnZ3VG5ETK2i6bHX61jwcUVW7FG1JKC9KS Rtr88LloX2NhNKUOZD9p4DQ8CGDik2fcWOYySwsAne0NX9fpDeVpSLVZF Q=;