Re: [Idr] draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 09 March 2019 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TSjaT7ccfEbuhhWBnJumPgTVj40Nfz8suTd7qvAOzuM=; b=CY+J2KldJB5IWOqh884jf6DsVnDGovItmJdnc+rjP7agiyjgFZ4BhippbwSKHvsecq 7Qlk38+nXSKeiDzkpdIIHRpIcMQL8K4u6+uzBgtA5aIwvWc48spf+odbSOGzLgxs4Qav y+D5SjzHjYGlxt+uDCZqYYzyoLDg/gl6w79MG5JhHFT24lLVKNRkT0EJY17WKxnIJQl1 TL44huZ8dkTi4EAr2y+cd4G+fHVcFTwhbRNXEZ5JaRhITwNTI4PVY800SOJ3b7JMjzHi +ikE5RlPf3iNnRwGDZeRN7hS7kHi9jLScfpkXP+Z5HEBlRmRVIPb5pAEh2UfkJGI1ix5 juCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TSjaT7ccfEbuhhWBnJumPgTVj40Nfz8suTd7qvAOzuM=; b=ihhxvo2n/H5MB/wFD33Vsapeyxcae1U1V5uUM0cIYXp6CndGFN2bgDWThSrPRy6VCt a3YVZxAgkrP2RmDFQGH9lcSScvoO/Tz3sXZh0NZah5JK1i72if0D06N3PxPwLWAlckQw fgQHZeLkqC57HkADiFArW+nYMi8M0t0mxk6eF/EmEjneTZ1pItjkZw76vRRx+e00RiYW 5naDFdAL1nJkbM0KCbJL7ysha+BjCBGN/HqVoIyxDVPRpXLzqr7zHejEJsm2ATC5oCL9 ehYRJWtlAkTULmtSL7d5cCi8B7poweeEA1tyg80ggptLkOEvB3UVU6sW5/Rcw+4EeOKN ewqg==
References: <CAOj+MMGYYO-0CmnGeXMfRo+VnVV0pYdyrR-ds56mqoRoLsh8Ew@mail.gmail.com> <PR1PR07MB5755FF20AC4C0309ED2B170D954D0@PR1PR07MB5755.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMGmqx5+p4ZyjaKpQ-2+83kFBqUmT6XvnwHNnd9-0K735Q@mail.gmail.com> <PR1PR07MB57559863F4ABDF1C509B2EAE954D0@PR1PR07MB5755.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MME-wJVFZGVXXH9aVoPKy59TxGjLAGvB10S9P4sLtZoLwA@mail.gmail.com> <PR1PR07MB575593E68668F618C42AABBE954E0@PR1PR07MB5755.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>