Re: [Idr] draft-head-idr-bgp-ls-isis-fr-01 - WG adoption call (6/6 to 6/20)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2022 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Z5y5Bei9VdovJ760RWISdXM+3CBWsk29bRPBS5rppC4=; b=ZL1mhmOrDE3NCdXKh+a120EICrD+G1pIagQMsS825E6W491MdrsubNWVaB2LSwtElf zZ931Oi1OQgIuaKIqURxaYCMuUDIVYYJu9uvq12G32B7EP+3mBizCwpqitaO744LM/Nj UgBw2WhehhT+m9qu41XAElvYCmsYvXyQsmn/u0+ddEWEvooEU4AHVzkql+C3sjMY7OfX ycxQlr4f31SD2a9qsv7DoGm+GbJOKfqRNCFFYTq3chCz0NlMjS4UJOJ7K53Lx+heteO7 inp5tfbAZGkrHh/4D4VopkWUS2WFxE3QWPYJyAC26+BU1yWaj6eM7Tpc+o1DdWKVFCpq i0iA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Z5y5Bei9VdovJ760RWISdXM+3CBWsk29bRPBS5rppC4=; b=V5tRywMN2B0KYoONk2Q7eIrIT03vpHWZJiEUSfAa5YedYVZEM6qL2I+ihLCEB9pna2 6+6F0aK6oUJ7xyb4dMJPoof9AzmWdR2CykgHiwLoz9F6vQJoAz7ZijWs/1Y0vCJ6Zz3s lUAb1iT+mdycgrqh2mswAO7KlWG298JdSO/G+MtJSdcjbhWcEt1AetzVGUB02mhveT3y LKMxDuQIjdyDEWJsQLbiSqDY0UDoY1pSBLYX7+mc/AoKDg+3nj0b/ArQw2akHu3C2Igi nwNH9yc+GDD9ptdP7Qnr82IB2kI3WBFGSbISu4vH3J79PhdBziKN9c362XS7Y9BFXt49 PWLw==