Re: [Idr] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-25: (with COMM

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 21 June 2018 05:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=36VlOCBWX8g0RM3COL7v/cM9h/5KuYXXhBqjdLu81zs=; b=kCeUwO+/3xUk79UuT4ORXynMIHTtg5Qh5wTdOHf+Xtideycp1B1/AVwJNrML34LjZt vZxQnr0UNfAx+sTJC3AyjM7HERWsg0YuIR5Nuxok6mCgURfVS7tRA3NjYhJ8yY3dY8cU 7K2qZQLL+P8d9OIhEv+en5TPvFOW2zoTil1K6wNcIwd37bdAnemdkkO0AWPq4K5h+CiK QxyZrkawVcM8XNChZyr9+JaRO1wXrXBjx0DmkcQP/fcwSC1k5BeGwEiflXBTYRX8vUtI c0FmQ1PqiYDPZXCzcljs2XOsQ0xDymWQG5b/O3zojLcHUIIthsubJyINCWI5fGMpXtZJ TFuA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=36VlOCBWX8g0RM3COL7v/cM9h/5KuYXXhBqjdLu81zs=; b=PmWY2MW8hl/Jk2nV+xZe2d/yTeXwYPO6WMpUk508TpVnAw42Vy876E1Av/6bhJUN62 /sOFK9llyWXP+ibaKvK3Coxwd4/q4nzjsJlEjTr7w+XSFUxVPcbf23fGKU0qOIS34LAj gKue5McD2hFRs6purtjF5wRwyCgD+xF0hk1h3baKyGPubNzLUy3APTQ/1PBQrkrTuNTw ylIevPE/Ieab2jv5ZrSnUe67RzEtwEkr0ZVSTlg80SX7Oq4WTYticWfCFuLAs8wKs+xg PxCoFCZgNsSJhk+er5o8p/lPV23wWvljC9DzF+JQwjyk2tkkN7N+jWZ08iAkkuqbyUDD FIOQ==