Re: [Idr] Request to adopt draft-heitz-idr-large-community

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Thu, 08 September 2016 12:48 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: "Jakob Heitz (jheitz)" <jheitz@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:24:59 +0000
References: <20160906113919.GC17613@vurt.meerval.net> <F3BDAC77-FA01-4F90-9BC1-9F2F1B7B6029@ecix.net> <CAHxMReZxtHSHfavDaAm=JrBqQ+UHkbJoai52Zt3rFFSKgp=aLA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+b+ER=QOJXZoZaNhRhiHS2SgE88cBaxOb39eRshyA1TxnQXUg@mail.gmail.com> <20160907161113.GG5423@57.rev.meerval.net>, <CA+b+ERmfPrjbsAx42aKH_OVdZnf0WzqS_B1mJ6eTVni7T2s6xg@mail.gmail.com> <D2565063-A1DE-4AB0-9903-65AA2805D0D3@cisco.com>, <7547_1473330703_57D13E0F_7547_1505_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A0F9C7061@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <56420857-5B57-44D9-B5B1-99806FA5DAC2@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.5]