Re: [Idr] [GROW] Choice of Large vs. Extended Community for Route Leaks Solution

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 01 April 2021 20:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LtKyz1ZenkDDWHrgfPcu+CN+kfkY6E2I9alS/EGciVE=; b=JUg+v9P4IOGgGvAEDFcjPvv5pAh6xAKOKdTmuIC42v4llG5ivBjtWexIv8roMCJt47 ZAbXc5W/HeSvwqbuiM8XLKsDNFQyM3exgxhRANsJYug7pQxWAT6HqJxcMlBpoOPt5x21 0NjZ3oE7YpN7G8ntqRPzhP+vIYieSWgySjcJGR0eqKpQ+N56jtXjPnFUb4gsxynoJk/a MR2ki00DCsFmk7fUFrBjAnW8spthaSzRZjAPl8/SzqRCVI/iICjC4HRKbhlCkdvDY3tI 2k9/wr2gGHTwmPJAhPvUHDLyLlYjv9vldpRLmUUUqdOkjgq0jMJ3uKsXl1cx/J6qvpKD Cq+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LtKyz1ZenkDDWHrgfPcu+CN+kfkY6E2I9alS/EGciVE=; b=TeMfbOZe+oZsiwRCz4bIp+hjAH0Aa6FzDDHS232FttGHf2qDSQj+PXVeZq3jQDv36z z3jtaHTlfZiiZ409MkzTl0gp37PCnkuvRsA5wKU57os15lQaG80k8Ic2TvgyPfr3XFiZ 7Q34bEnljLVvYVRKW0PNvestWVb0HbAwGTdrHUmSZZmoO52j5KvvLfEEo9LSmqQlMzYk 2nX4lkFLzqCxZksIh6aseqJDa3HoMRlKDx4YvmgXc4kuR8QG4Rj6L3Ys3IrF/pOeg7Ar /xlsHYHNEENgf5B/1gidcIlJCuoPIFqIcJ/bJ5ljvrH54GGFqMSRH1l6scoAVZJ2n+to K57A==