Re: [Idr] [spring] Comments: Route Origin Community in SR Policy(draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 01 June 2020 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5Ttm/kIXdbfSesyxWQnxzPNS3GuwbXSlj/UF7ho1wek=; b=AO5Asyvc5yMMXrxiYfZ1hQUTdqZuZTfTf8NCp06CI1nLwm+LFx4NPk3agR7MAdpfZ2 E/NuhjMpEb7GkoOE4fXgpsPBmcp8pLK0jBVh/Q1fEsBBKXY7jPaRP2eSqgh2T6NOJPir OD18y8X30YJ6cSapvNp8T0+wb/JW/GEXuK5VORvpYOHYbjI9IxC40BDt3/tzGfPnkFjw sOFIySiXSYVc4jBcKm/Nbd2UF83+spIFUXjVMV/oajoCLbInMsiEBjKGEZlRnYNd3eGq 6LhYSGtnLfIe7o8zQbflbPpiHxLNbwkK0vT2zcJfMDO0YnuwEi9fjLRzM5T7VPxxjBvo Xtow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5Ttm/kIXdbfSesyxWQnxzPNS3GuwbXSlj/UF7ho1wek=; b=XrqnJNAIwfd2AP3NyApF4YtSWhJnNnOua9YFoS0a3tQ+eGtrXNRtiwMlaT3NSES7JD Gu2v0n24hwTqIl4hrm6Y+Ce74qVP+zIRVKH8ATDPURlbbiDjAVDOKMSqnBvtCQNJmHh7 D8vWYSxDmgJwilmsjLnJMc4q9Fz7pF0w70ZA+/Xxgn0cv2VfIKjN/qfR3zSqZo652QtY 3ZLfScaRgO95bN6Y2zZ9iE2KDypBxVR7rGj+ISUqeuO05xcB+yVS6YNocmA7l1JZfbpP ad5W1TdXDJ1oU0eMyRfQrsBE/uMOpeyF2XX0ffxRMHOdun+nfwDprN/UDSAF2UfGGFzq 0nHQ==
References: <C7C2E1C43D652C4E9E49FE7517C236CB029FAC88@dggeml529-mbx.china.huawei.com> <MW3PR11MB45702B49025A293583346F36C1AA0@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMGbjvgn6VL3dKviuxzNNRk0pwFkBOTJUz15D8iSM9=-Rw@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB457083E56B77688CA68A2500C1B80@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <83bae48cc52d4a5da9a7ee76529a8d20@huawei.com> <CAOj+MMFs2fGy0ciyBJvoWng++oepamF8YxyO=QtR9yYWbazbqg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV24xJ5jTfA2vzxS1ig8Wp2NbO1wiNeTJBc2Jd_yECE=xA@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB457015C0AB2FD65634EA0353C18E0@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>