Re: [Idr] A proposal to add sequencing to BGP Flowspec v1

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 27 April 2021 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Obp2o2fNFKMUwFeS5ztq7RsVCz6TFKDdOI3px0wyUP0=; b=cBSJGCCr5159AkK3RIgj9Y7bhxUQ3aprSmTvIVlqWzB9YUvrKg4NHZ5swTB5pU7oGZ YjyM7/I27LF5zVvYp+zdi1vOyyx1FNnKA/QEu2F8HhGziBjm2pDaZjY/6pnQIQBZU8xj zBXOTM3/7cEvDqhxWup+HUh2uv6uQI84cKQCMpXYY0D1T3FAeQfRbWih8LPzOTQLvYjH 82yRio/n0AYFsjM9gz84ZBGYNW+6nGbe16QKMWEbu2KLCmj9hgHygiT1dLu05QRc3b1v L2Hc2UXQ7lIPevSH+W/RkVe4TOcFP214+k8pPIRFKBc3XsT9W2ac3Wy62Omsd3HdtuZW ME4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Obp2o2fNFKMUwFeS5ztq7RsVCz6TFKDdOI3px0wyUP0=; b=OCbXcJkvJdDzOUGPEuxKtr+lkS011AphsY/nY8/nmXjalU480Toqdf8MjASBWZIN60 n84fzmuiJRhI1Nn+zCss15DdtVmIr2AYdDyttiu8PV+ihGl3/OHecJ10P5uuO/7NlwKj DDBziRQUd/unKTFGj891blusgoEyczSNMuTWnoAkSa45lmXyUnH5d/slvEwKzs6659Nw plI/JxTg7cfoOsgr89ua7P9YoAL0L3N4i8aZPE8HmSzYO5PC3frC1qp2sl+OxzKCkPHb ZrrI4a9U4ZH+UVd6AK78i4btfhMHbhVjNREldG1sX9RWBNnx3kwCgMGBMvBYw+IqaQaz 8hhw==