Re: [Idr] [spring] Error Handling for BGP-LS with Segment Routing

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 19 December 2018 19:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sKGxsnJauDxlf5jzT4ZuPPu91ET1Gj4b8szoPGbmUcU=; b=OXZQDsN7FGY+3TSl4swQZj+cqyjmxNksGHomKqQJqS9qnrOcbUUTZ/h17YP7IKNo/U NZ1nL/Um2jSW4HPIRnAtrI198AZcD0OFHictJUz+LtbyXx6bZwv0/KMOES/J9rgzx+m+ WVWHK8SkJNFCXgTcHor6AkNAX7tVRG4EyUIWeF2CRaBn+veQcHp2lhDtM/2GZ0+2/mw9 OT2KaTISeSmaE4YQ/tvRETLsWUjA8rmO+0Rfd2UyGGpGr+AbGCT+t0Xv6+X0ikHkOA3H z1FWLXESNIlJBNH+MEKb60wFZhX+Am9AaSTlSFdY9CfHJFd1HexcCdreU3iHLZBIDP1b Y2iw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sKGxsnJauDxlf5jzT4ZuPPu91ET1Gj4b8szoPGbmUcU=; b=eHAEfS+RENSEgi40dmZq7hcExmi7d1VU4YX8XbwxrOVKmnpgP5a7HtGopAUkfWt3z8 cyCjkTYyTMp/YZzXLs6n3QZrZG4q6Tc+NkNLNVcYGG6J33yIwZwzY2cWcskOu6BG9d1T 7wS5PDpvtHAuXLZaOhLqO0j9hAB6TLKOXRSGdh7bDGWlLKIKmq0lXoF5s5q1Z2sLnpZm 4mUb5375G/blOwNvrz55BXuU3x0QcNKyr6Bmm/BYfPnDLyDffj44mIH1tRxAKcByW3zy MkPvk4QO/wLBNh3vqgqL2nxu6pM2sDau/sVpHHcuTJWdzCZU/7MFJzlfS/AEkr9ruvk7 FD+g==