Re: [Idr] draft-chen-bgp-redist-01.txt

Alejandro Acosta <alejandroacostaalamo@gmail.com> Sat, 03 July 2021 00:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=qQe08B/ie4CZnoJth9c8203b0WIUNnMMWHrU/vAOb8s=; b=WI640grUOIOcYCANi05lwKsF5JpVTnjW/ia3ULY2jZWmvwAIIAYiWwzaxu71zIX0n7 zdd6Ive24YsEOuTd8WpXU0pIVwWEi6EFBAuCQud+dqnYQvQSv7lGvOZH3Q27xj8pCYU6 93PcUB9j1s0lYlNM1KP3W3GmUEq11m4/HTez3T+j/jn7TXbI4fegt6P37hDVSHgb0nW4 fk6mPlorfB13Xvi+orRgAteJvDpHZOISXpu154UDwgMp31nwkHUk575aHNm6ClmScUsv VZqURi6be1+4GdWokUwFEf06giY5CtQC3tTzqsjCeFPXH/Vkpg46Q/H+ipYcBE5sRWvM FyIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=qQe08B/ie4CZnoJth9c8203b0WIUNnMMWHrU/vAOb8s=; b=OCXBAZlk3Ng5WmV39RfHkMbbF9k+gI3GL08C3GhvYqFDN817ntQaS7Vj3oFazhjFfP OsplGPnI5DbNEbmyeSeseiN/nJgv0ny7ws3+DCIVlXkTsKW65OuZbyQfJy0vfyIwo8tA Z+b9XzNir9JGdlM8tMPg5ShRZSwz0EUrolo5jBdZ5mZyx9qwORruvw+xnfo6Mlm3sVNV EHJYgittk2NTn4wXmBATXmervF20SqQDthXIKnoN64RAHutN0fPhlHw8K5FgkWZv8V44 Wq73yeqOj1aOiBZqHcrLAMiknJBQ6hJ9R0uh7jF8kbV06Szc/+Q3GR3zqa4nYd9eXAez a/fA==