Re: [Idr] [Responses for the comments during the IETF108] New Version Notification for draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-01.txt

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Mon, 10 August 2020 09:20 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Robert Raszuk' <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: 'Gyan Mishra' <hayabusagsm@gmail.com>, "'UTTARO, JAMES'" <ju1738@att.com>, 'Keyur Patel' <keyur@arrcus.com>, 'John E Drake' <jdrake=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, wangw36@chinatelecom.cn, 'idr' <idr@ietf.org>
References: <CABNhwV0upBRPwMmjV86ZOb1HObtugY5TQ5AdTt=tzv6mS=EzJg@mail.gmail.com> <2FFFEB16-DAAC-4E8A-AD24-7880A091F46E@tsinghua.org.cn> <CABNhwV0C9tmPre4KeRe+p5F2Wokjdb46M5UnC0LjRxwXue6ccw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MME=-sC30LSEi9sdMZAwN-iWi-ATR7oT0n_4KeG5-o98ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <00ae01d66c58$de4da280$9ae8e780$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMH47cvi4YZCrgb_tDt6ttaL7M9_TS6fdFAX6GvFxs6LGA@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR05MB3388C9D4EC80F129F67D6934C7490@DM5PR05MB3388.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0x2Nscniw0=pdUBinWmstv8MyyqKVy9evKnSNG2zeL6Q@mail.gmail.com> <67ef32c7d3aa43419382f9398ce1dc69@att.com> <CABNhwV2iTr6P7OwDYk5oLVfrA7Zt-j3WtHSdLF4T6gHoZJ3V1g@mail.gmail.com> <009201d66eb9$cad23ff0$6076bfd0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEufX1fjFk_R19=t2P7+49oJtYQH2rVB95U70KqxLwgqg@mail.gmail.com>