Re: [Idr] WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt - WG consensus pending

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 15 August 2019 15:15 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: idr@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:15:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [Idr] WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt - WG consensus pending

The WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05.txt has completed.

The authors should

1)      Submit draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-06.txt

2)      Complete the Wiki page on the implementations.

At that point, the Shepherd report can be completed, and the draft sent to
Alvaro for review.

Cheerily, Sue