[Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 07 December 2017 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=h38kZHWL7EbPY1Ajy6WvrasFYCjp7We1nPmE+ccUy3k=; b=Xi1EOVd64bOB2TAYAk4zW1gHUP/n3FCc5st5jo8EhG1hBBPTZ3zhLb6yd3RF57CJed 6MSAiSPQb5OQ8ljM84G7zWz/NS+SPdicrKFJC3XSFPkrnUQiUbHyo3/wJgxdtVcB5QBs 6O1zSnkUGEfFplVLJKzMrNikwJWyRyjr+ssgZ3g46DKNO73gTERfE7W4cleeILXHwEqw sc8qoUoRL0ULJgfjXR2CIm41C8N295O0cMtg9hznXXrcgTpQJE5SvpuQb3xOylFUW7qs VEb4UX7ddc9ft6ExiWYTpWl/YNHUyFr1EPwm3PmXiHgi+ScntnXBI7jL9n2ybWZ8K1y4 yWHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=h38kZHWL7EbPY1Ajy6WvrasFYCjp7We1nPmE+ccUy3k=; b=oIzucD77FlbpXqW+et4USKWGGNhJKuSfQ58IhOU1nRBkNksm0RpiyWhFsbUJGO01fY Kd+5N9twLW+Krvx1UTtbZKKSwsFyPm80yH1r+PVQ50l/ErVbWMxnsByZsF6q8kGszKyM DkE+ockjU6/hxKkKXoUbHRVcMI3Z+N6VNtds6h4mgCXax1F5/9TZ/HqkAcxn4rK/DXYY CDGJtRDdCWXg/ULzBqp0xmiK9tnIxakv/6zq6gasA00vTko6X9WWuOohKMIFn4aR3qhG adpWmyiNdC93i60eDEOquM4fcV8hT0LA+PIPQN2hRXfw7vTs7vaR2QlUgPxgy1vbQuv5 vlBw==