Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 January 2020 20:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V7Z/1bvUgL+0d/pTAHvCvwNgYl01hBMdM1D6C95q5VY=; b=Orc+LiXeOWRThRLgHKeo/fEyhSRqwPuN4hpxdtMUjauhtIv4OgsVCMmyLpgOxXnhVS ZJ/JPxHmQwDiMet1f2RDGmJdK8w+zQpGZR/RAFzVnH7jDKIsbPE/F8JeHoAILBXqdeFN 0xwgKsrPya15TbnPiy+m4wqmdUjigR6/uXnqLuC6FnJqQRhWj0zmIEknaCqU18VKQch/ b5JT2Y5W8i5ZSGlV1Dw00RDFxn0qdNZFnF8VWm452ngu/Igc7KO+2TK94SmB5LGuOafP IDJ8MsTBVBvGmmFgJKEKZ5DUbmMSWOJCYhKZzoA6wtd6qf3w3oQtMu7OynYzkGME3xig OzeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V7Z/1bvUgL+0d/pTAHvCvwNgYl01hBMdM1D6C95q5VY=; b=sZbyGpjhFvnP9ktf9ae2apBq9nxLKInscaEQzFN+l8ul+rjcSNn30qhz9WjFvMkBfI PisqE+NFCFfuRbqjvsmyhBJeQV2XaS+Q9xdd2kpCEf44wlWVXpbj0/CfK3QRkzk02gEf erR5nlo5N8hnvTX9nchD/86M2zMbMn+jmZ9BrFsvxVdedxxZZnpFMo0E1y7xELAbr8z+ 6xeJYh5OVkEG4v9+UuHQ9B3x9RE87nV7pqRzensqy2r2nGFCcS7Wj5wmbJ8OPYrPxuqI gSsHz70Sip9Xw0EkU7U9Zz4EwVIPuT2g5XraVhDVwzrfIn1HayEgRyjJRbAfP+zG9BJm +jnQ==