Re: [Idr] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06: (with DISCUSS)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Wed, 30 September 2015 17:03 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Ben Campbell' <ben@nostrum.com>
References: <20150916175709.15284.39811.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <D21FADDE.D11E6%aretana@cisco.com> <D22192F2.69F88%wesley.george@twcable.com> <8C52202E-2B65-41C5-9E95-DDBD0EC263B7@nostrum.com> <D2270D59.D2D74%aretana@cisco.com> <02D24C30-23D4-4147-B07D-332676E953AE@nostrum.com> <001401d0fa25$8a9e79c0$9fdb6d40$@ndzh.com> <EBB510E0-C934-47AC-91B6-CFDD45A33C80@nostrum.com> <20150929205551.GF5754@pfrc.org> <C2FFAF49-8F3D-40C8-A9CB-B4CF48AAD56F@nostrum.com> <20150929221347.GH5754@pfrc.org> <1CD76B5B-A160-4820-A87A-A0BDB5C513B5@nostrum.com> <010b01d0fb81$396074c0$ac215e40$@ndzh.com> <8E133950-CB4D-4F24-974A-7D9E2B929EC8@nostrum.com> <014701d0fb8b$630c97e0$2925c7a0$@ndzh.com> <8030E158-F7A1-4B57-80E9-6BA972F2D30A@nostrum.com>