Re: [Idr] Color-only bits in draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 23 March 2022 11:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=smHE3vk1k+HaC0HNTXM/+blKynFAFUVuah57wmM3wm8=; b=oaTinyLugAt47WRiUzNkSG8hytYZsvo2eCdnBkJyPGJ4ZdxORkx5SAWQx3Qkz8UPkt R/UyX7nmQHAFZJD7PlrrMuiijhdV1MD0GFPC2yMBVMfeaVN7fAg5plxXr+QjlwTsIeuk e58KJGzJq9JmHKw1kW8wCjrIoiLjmPCYFg9DKe/y05IXF3hs2VD2sKHrslL+2oKSo2MI iA6ub1kNExb7DReS5fxyjW/Zlf8Z09yE4Ns64q958uAKS9LJkvwGIrKWstCJnGJLoPO8 cp4XS7lDzoMI6laAkWkovW0QEcC2eAHi5MiAAK5U9duuPLBJ2lHLhtQwsiS7tK/F7jL4 GWug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=smHE3vk1k+HaC0HNTXM/+blKynFAFUVuah57wmM3wm8=; b=A8fFifG4FMiu25pY9kGZ64MzEO2CTBar4DcR8KMVbxC74yt+ImkmVYggPEQ0adpOo7 zA5NR49RbZ5HVXPd6hXAQQzcvALpe4itcp0duFfjFPM47yNGmgLKb5raiDEHPMgPo38i qmepGzfIcw2dsNVB5XXO6lYW/3TDbGMQimr3sTe1MyUj5HKqJEd5PulKJdoSGfYO81KD /+Kh5OqY5sNsRNGjLx+f9ODedzCn99mbIC1uEm0CSiPwvt0Buh6sag95WeCa3rnwZBOZ RZoE8p+G/84m48jES1RVZ/o6NORbcpW+E+rSuvMbSOdSIYQjf8ujaWrcln6WW6aJ50g+ oJpw==
References: <939A4791-5A4A-4E7C-AB32-A09ABD3421B5@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPxRYJcvdCG9-BxuMvcfVQd=1xS9RvapdLxkJekty4eV8w@mail.gmail.com> <CBB34F23-2BC6-487B-8B1E-F1FD999F2988@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPyxUb8=q0aduqpEq93nYPdHQZKqKzwZKzkbRWz6GL2XtQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwkmGRtUR3no2QLq+VAentw9m9JEsdXNTm-mDnq3yZ=HA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwVOrbeB9_7vDc4SezciVa4R2pN3diQLNV1DfBGR8P5Bg@mail.gmail.com> <9EBEAD45-664D-4426-8450-5FF5504122CF@pfrc.org> <CAH6gdPzx1N01mjF1tJK7aKcMyD9rbeu00f_xcUwANAMnK9ueSg@mail.gmail.com> <0C174794-C123-408A-B3B0-313DDADFDFC4@pfrc.org>