Re: [Idr] TCP & BGP: Some don't send terminate BGP when holdtimer expired, because TCP recv window is 0

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 20 December 2020 07:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=34VaulR5KUpXqgXxytVIYDDZpQE1M1+Z/iVPlZyrr4I=; b=dQtLAI8H64DNMikVmlmlDZ3zCqzy12g2WI3+3b9XB641wvbbYyUmtBIy8+62Tm1MCV XUo8m5/P6nVaZjudwnbI/iptT5qLOeAYi9vbRowlJqwXNLl8dOZKY9zbGGqmgDkCUX0M K6y6Ilp98602//2Ma3dri5JSjq3PEssgbsrCegtaa9M4R9cx4iz+2kWn5oesC5i0O4nE UXJ2CzXN6b6DoBM2qeAt+FIUt6oKOrG1v5udQJX/seazWfiaubg58xHZf4CRQ+Q2/tDU 9bIlJh9djxbvS4ru0PNWPvKJnzmHv2GLu1yBiOyuXqLSiy0ir3k+ZzZhYH3A/5OSQTTP WjEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=34VaulR5KUpXqgXxytVIYDDZpQE1M1+Z/iVPlZyrr4I=; b=iPrl1HoVgxj+ZRPWIK0diU2gUbJxYF/L9IqK2ucZMPJMaikPY1/vR8zOYq9i+/Djj1 OuukjmJfTos/TAmKUbc1gti4QDqucOXcyaISbv5XWch49t+JZPZcidAKh3VRNiBk538X 6hnjnYsy7t5tZT26X1HXntumrKd5E4kntC+1jVWuum10MIC8/mdbcAlPQppAtGbc3klz ALM7vV7ligVIqNQ+YHXOatUu4L1K697bEC5L5KYSpUtyFr4s1ykXQr1O0iVxYsQvN0PF hj7jci8jYY6sN9MtorjarIK5splkQD59Z2fh9nFZcp8QQLl+xRQOH9PPcY3+9bT2XcCK eMUA==
References: <CANJ8pZ-WMDotkQvhN-NuP7ivZkPRR-9S2KJSar=6463U0VKkow@mail.gmail.com> <EFC56A31-1276-4DAB-9526-9C2F24814D2C@pfrc.org> <CANJ8pZ_LnDna_jtipcLJq9rrS3MM32rLdxRW8ntC2aEi9VvzMg@mail.gmail.com> <722A787A-5B83-4802-A9F4-AB2957BB3305@juniper.net> <CA+eZshBse4g6jUBMxs4bJiE+uvWScwv7ggLNOMJbUiL1YsaisQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1ikHAknsfNDw6GJ8BngHDNjNdCxmgipJvJ7G3rxmnZVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHM0bHHL9UfVZC2QWy6=W5F7QtEq9v-rndcUG0u7CLi1Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3CaWn5gsFGr4HNi_qoE4V1N1CA44KN+fFFvVCYr1YMgw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHfn0cPhxNmXNprGdMRVkpSv0cJJrL=fq7rHb89owj6zA@mail.gmail.com>