Re: [Idr] BGP-LS and the like ...

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 22 June 2018 12:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=hSMWdCO9gv+pf4xXpSLsmPsASFPoCJyzK/NCIfaseqU=; b=fUPV86zl7BvY1hLaeksQC9XYaqSMJyB54ph71GK5MFQ47MfaThr7EN9P7/l3J0+TYF avd3g+3HSBW0bPZh+6ZTojXkjtXmyDf13hN4bXNljBZy9u3fShyjrMi0HFTQUFSzyvvd WJfzKCuL5JFvK6XWvX8G0Zmi00cRt4UMAHzSvFAy+TQuY3xWsO2nr8S6XACD7i6YipMP R0yXs7r93X4A34tkBOAXejxPr2pqJI2ZpXPDazarimAiO1SXTtclZT6A63jj7uI76mnj DGYr0W1RLRVlgbTow3F+LKRhQafhJYEGSGAYpkkMjOnPdwwBcHAX2owLWpiLgti7rReb rMFg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hSMWdCO9gv+pf4xXpSLsmPsASFPoCJyzK/NCIfaseqU=; b=g5ccz3g6FQSA+hxlYYlXyo3pj6FmjhcLNEawxyEAcy+/Kay8rROHhD8Kw5RH5OKM4T JZEWOEm483UwWXIvgPyMQ0Gl13gJ1RZlVmJ9QGd0La8D0fU1gywlGr8J9K1L68NdXeU7 bzZMIiula093i4bFfdkrQ9Kml5PRbjFkIalxe8QiO++WK7mMJUY/VUOD6mVzGaXAZvT4 GEn3mQrDJdNEN79LrC8NE8f0T8BqV8rCTtw1Ky1kXlo9T2Q5ymaxqcG2isWFdzdnKbK5 QKtyftnaajgjqnviYw2aM4qmrQ4GlN6m9IXJm9gEvABjSdc1m1tp8NlOJKsmSAzs4ska N3PQ==