Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-04.txt

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Thu, 09 April 2015 14:13 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "idr@ietf.org" <idr@ietf.org>, "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:13:18 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-04.txt

Shane and I believe that this revision addresses the majority of concerns
raised during IESG evaluation, including Alvaro's review.

I don't know if this has to go back through WGLC or if it can just be put
back on IESG schedule, as a good bit of the text was changed to address
the concerns about this being too vendor-specific, including some of the
normative language, so I'll leave that to the chairs and ADs to decide.

Thanks,

Wes