Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-04.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 09 April 2015 16:43 UTC

From: "Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'George, Wes'" <wesley.george@twcable.com>, <idr@ietf.org>, "'Alvaro Retana \(aretana\)'" <aretana@cisco.com>, "'Alia Atlas'" <akatlas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 12:43:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-04.txt

George:

Let me review the document and query Alvaro to make sure it addresses his concerns.

On re-doing WG LC, we can do this in parallel with the other reviews I'll need to redo (security directorate, routing directorate, ops-directorate and gen-art). I'll start both sequences at the same time once I've heard from Alvaro.

Sue