Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-08.txt

Przemyslaw Krol <pkrol@google.com> Wed, 20 November 2019 01:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w0TGbktGYtbNqNqthY2knT1YlBHfz3+scBXyvRzib6Y=; b=M10TVvEMP0pI8Bo10o9jNQxjhoz2F1jbd/dh5bLGIqVXqKXRXPbOhtNC1Sz7hyzKzs v0bS64IPjN4Ate0pVzI5mN2IGddxP3NIfJzxtEiMfV6VWDSYcZsKp9LG9J0LF37OlNbM ECb/rxkfAnROi8vf4xnkGUqOi5pfeG22yjnSK3PKOXzEl4qfA+/8PR7bB3G4v3VC6pPu p+0sEp9LW2czl0bslCnYHCdWXmzwiV/QlrR117gvB1+oiUNaaAw3vwWSM0N2B4UCi05G DUZUaKASAm/6gKPNrj7n/xuJ6C1n9T257Sm0y1lPD2GykP2xhB4mN60+VCvU/QiY1Rfv Fe7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w0TGbktGYtbNqNqthY2knT1YlBHfz3+scBXyvRzib6Y=; b=hJ48IIH/1YgoZahrpyWc4PrTQr/GalrwXtJ/XT4a2efqOlv2cpiCDapq+mAiP11e51 2HUBGzHNLJkgvnJXA+y5MtU6pg3A0EspGqsRV4CZ1sycHOnqR3ptS1/In5w4dfSaJeHA MVP1P11oVRNTlbz9W6GFgs2gptgs6g975KJ48Q+2OEteOIAMKo03N1yC+saU9ZpLWuRx yh/Ua+CoWw7/Tf1wNZbyskfORj2C0no/Z/CcMdBmtN9K5n/cDA9kg3n/ZhMztDx21jjs TY4f3rGWe7juIZG3YtyXKRqKsdXOqciSo7K4V3GyfjmvC975avlTMIWxJKcgXMKnMw1O loAQ==