Re: [Idr] AD Review: draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 29 September 2015 14:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=6IRcPU+EdbBU0ZQ3T9+1GqGXvji3oXhBgWrt8VUxD6k=; b=iMnt+1br2o/2qKamtl6igCZN0QHUH6+uCWX6mzqK2kuZE25SaHxDlOPNllaNFROkIF lOc5xw2KJMOk4PhH2xKFtXKh6XCZKl51R13G9aD1kGG/iLCe+WT9ZICZ3udKqoBpkuzd IoHoJ8RPmJ27F6rBOlWW/Dl/HYxcgVGGxB3WJeUUmZZzBA4K2MJsQuHe/WdokcyorkBR NnjtpqQQUPoaL3Pd2IfhoT5/5m3YADXNpsoYfhHYWKe9fs3bAwzrx5U8umQL/WEGZ3UX oXmBv5MO8BiJPjPHgkqKlv1eZfCcKHHIteBXrziLHxym5n0bxpla2EY36JuM61RpckY3 SuEg==